I want to wake up in a world that recognizes there are a lot more important things in life than huddled around our electronic devices, and looks forward:
- More to life than 100+ Video & Audio Entertainment channels
- Quits complaining about politics and is willing to select candidates based on proven accomplishments not public relations sound bites.
- Understands in order to demand integrity of their leaders must also find integrity within themselves.
- Chooses to vote for people as individuals, not because they belong to a specific party.
- There’s a lot more to life than a 24/7 news cycle and that the sky isn’t falling because for the most part, there are a lot more good people just doing their jobs, taking care of kids, the infirm and protecting us, than all the bad stuff you see and hear on the news.
- More to life than being popular on social media.
- Stops living in constant fear of objects owned by millions but used wrongly by a very small percentage of people.
- Stops blaming religions, ethnic groups, age groups, genders, for problems, and start to examine what’s going on in your life, group, religion, political party, that’s not working toward self-improvement.
- Learns there’s nothing free in this world and anyone that tries to convince you otherwise is selling something, and in the long run that something always ends up costing more than you bargained.
- Demands people of both political party’s stop blaming each other and working toward common solutions.
- Learns that vows of life long commitment mean just that, and if you aren’t prepared to take the bad with the good, then don’t choose that one, find someone else, or no one at all.
- Finds ways to be thankful for what we have, not what we don’t have.
— Have a mutually beneficial, and kind day —