Consider the following questions and thoughts. Your answers are your own and aren’t necessary to share here unless you want to post them in the comments section below.
- If nobody criticised or praised your decisions, would your life be different?
- If you lost everything you owned or cared for, what would you do?
- If you were given 3 wishes before you die, what would they be? (assume some basic realities can’t be granted such as being reborn or not dying or traveling back or forward in time, you must remain yourself – no switching identities with someone else.)
- If you were given the opportunity to live your life over again, in what ways would it be different knowing what you have learned?
A thought from the movie “Princess Bride”: “the brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all.“
5. Do you believe that statement?
Courage doesn’t make a loud boastful noise. it just gets up after a failure and goes about its business.
“I have never been able to conceive how any rational being could propose happiness to himself from the exercise of power over others.“
~ Thomas Jefferson