Sometimes current world and local events can look so dismal. Humor however reveals truth in ways more fully appreciated.
Click the link below for the full treatment. Make sure your sound is on… The Daily Show sans Jon Stewart . . .
Our NSA is slightly better than 50% at verifying their eavesdropping target is foreign. Perhaps that explains why the Boston Marathon bombers were successful in carrying out their plot. The FBI & CIA weren’t satisfied the Russians gave enough detailed information concerning Tamerlan Tsarnaev and his younger brother Dzhokhar. The Russian tip concerned Tamerlan Tsarnaev being seen with a known Jihadist terrorist six times in 2011. Lawmakers defend FBI after Russian terrorist tip fails to heighten surveillance.
Welcome to Utah, the NSA’s desert home for eavesdropping on America.
Biden in 2006: ‘Don’t count me in’ on trusting NSA phone call surveillance.
Sure Joe, like we count on anything you say as believable . .
- Russian Official: FBI Missed Boston Intel (abcnews.go.com)
- Jihadi told Russians about Tamerlan (bostonherald.com)
- Canadian jihadi under interrogation told Russians about Tamerlan Tsarnaev; they then told FBI (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Confluence of Scandals: IRS, FBI, and NSA. (jericho777.wordpress.com)
- Police Say FBI Withheld Bomber Info (foxnews.com)
- Want to See Your NSA or FBI File? Here’s How… (theinternetpost.net)